- Espresso Thief- stolen spiced rum, fresh espresso shot, chocolate liqueur, vanilla syrup
- Gin Doctor- beefeater gin, pomegranate, lime, mint, capi spiced ginger beer
- Hot In The Night- belvedere citrus, aperol, chilli infusion, fresh lemon, passionfruit pulp
- Jimmy Chew- absolut vodka, st-germain elderflower liqueur, lychees, strwberries, cloudy apple juice
- White Chocolate Mojito- havana club, white chocolate liqueur, pressed lime, mint, soda
- Rosewater Ricky- hendrick’s gin, rose syrup, berries, bitters, soda, rosewater mist
- Ruby Mexicana- herradura tequila, chambord, agave syrup, pink grapefruit juice
- Blackberry & Cabernet Cairinha- ledlon cachaca, blackberries, sugar, pressed lime, cabernet float
- WOW Whisky Sour- chivas 12 yo, amaretto, special sour mix, aromatic bitters, maraschino
- Raspberry Blossom- belvedere vodka, peach liqueur, raspberries, sugar, fresh lemon, petals
Opera Bar Beers
Opera Bar Organic Pale Ale - a Beer with its own Bar.
When you’re at Opera Bar be sure to sample one of our world famous, award winning beers. Choose from the Opera Bar Organic Pale Ale ( known as OB Pale ) on tap or the Opera Bar Organic Blonde in a bottle. Both beers are brewed exclusively for Opera Bar by David Hollyoak at Redoak Brewery, Australia’s most awarded brewer. Opera Bar beers are brewed ‘true to style’ using organic ingredients and traditional methods. They contain no added sugar, preservatives or additives.
Opera Bar Organic Pale Ale $7.50
Opera Bar Organic Pale Ale is an award winning beer brewed using certified organically grown malt & hops. A specially chosen yeast strain, in combination with unique hop varieties gives tropical fruit character to this beer. Opera Bar Pale Ale is finished with a firm hop bitterness and rich malty flavour.
Opera Bar Organic Blonde $8.00
Opera Bar Organic Blonde is a Belgian style wheat beer made using organic malted wheat and barley. Brewed with a unique yeast strain creating a low bitterness and spiced with orange and coriander. The slight sweetness gives way to a crisp acidity on the finish making this unique beer light and refreshing with spicy fruit flavours. OB Blonde was the highest scored Australian Wheat Beer 2007 at The Sydney Royal Beer Competition.